When you decide to invest in stocks, you should keep in mind the following eight important points because nobody considers about your money ,except you.
- When you are buying stock, you’re buying a company in fact.
- You invest in a stock because the company makes sustainable profit.
- You should not buy stock if the company makes no profit.
- Do not invest all your savings to one stock.
- Consider market conditions while you decide stock investment.
- Performance of a stock depends on the company, industry, economy and political climate.
- Always know the reasons why you invest in stock that you choose.
- Know your risk perception while investing in stocks, and then use stop-loss levels.